About Me

I am truly blessed! I love my family and adore my friends. I enjoy every new moment with my precocious son, spending time with his just as precocious sister, and creating new memories with my husband.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trimming the Tree

Yeah!!! I love this time of the year.

This is the first time I've decorated my house. I didn't go all out because I'm still scared Jeremiah might pull the tree down on accident, but with his help I got it up and decorated!!! Very nerve wrecking, but still fun. I opted against putting up all of the glass bulbs and crystal ornaments, don't need anything to break, i.e. little hands thinks the ornaments are toys! When I turned the lights on he got so excited. The minute I put the stockings up he started singing Jingle Bells, lol!! Next on the list is decorating the stockings (maybe we'll do that when Kayla comes) and wrapping some gifts. Time for me to lay it down, got a 5:20am wake up call waiting for me, oh the life of a coach!

Tis the Season!!!