Okay so I was supposed to post this a few days ago, but I've been busy. So I now have time while I'm waiting til 4:30 when my team plays for 1st place in our Pre-Season Tourney. Anyhow, this post is not about me it's about little Ethan De'Sean Lewis (I hope I spelled his name right)! He is the cutest little thing. Me and Jeremiah went to the hospital on Wednesday to see Kwan and meet Little Ethan. TJ was a little bummed because he did't get to see the baby. When we arrived he told me, "Mommy babies cry!" I found that very funny!!! After visiting with Kwan in her room it was time for her to take me down to the NICU so I could see Ethan. We had to wash our hands all the way up to are elbows. Unfortunately he was under the lights so Kwan wasn't able to pick him up and I couldn't see his little eyes cause he had his "stunna shades" on!!! While we were there he started crying and Kwan let me give him his pacifier, he also lifted up his little head. Kwan had never seen him do that so I was more than happy to record it for her, Ed left the camera at home :-)! He is a stong little something, Kwan said the reason the I.V. is in his head is because he kept pulling them out of his arms!!! I so excited for my best friend to be able to enjoy one of the best blessings in the world - a child!! Hopefully I'll have time to post pics of the decorated stockings later, until then enjoy pics and videos of Ethan!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment