About Me

I am truly blessed! I love my family and adore my friends. I enjoy every new moment with my precocious son, spending time with his just as precocious sister, and creating new memories with my husband.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break. I am very thankful for a school district that allows me to have a full week off. I did absolutely nothing, i.e relaxed. We spent Thanksgiving Day at my sisters with the rest of my fam. We ate so much food and sat around and watched the Cowboys win, however me and my mommy did sneak off to watch the reunion show of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, lol!!

I think the best part of my day was cooking with Jeremiah. Since it was pot luck we brought the macaroni and cheese. He likes to be a "good job helper" so I decided to let him help so that I could keep an eye on him. So I pulled a chair to the island and stove and he helped with every step. Pouring the noodles in, stirring the pot while they boiled. He was a little upset because mommy wouldn't let him cut the cheese, but he quickly got over it. The funniest part of the day came later. While my mom was saying grace he yelled out let's eat! Then he said, "Mommy I don't want turkey." Of course I asked him why, and he said, "Because I scared turkey says gobble gobble!" I died laughing. My nephew Caleb tried to show him the turkey and he freaked out. I still put some turkey on his plate. He was sitting at the table with the rest of the little people and he yelled out to me, "Mommy I like turkey, turkey's good, I not scared no more!" HA

I am so looking forward to Christmas, although this is Jeremiah's 3rd Holiday Season, this is the first time he has actually been into it. Every time he sees a Christmas tree he yells out. "It's Christmas time" or if he sees a snowman he says, "Mommy it's a carrot nose snowman!" Why he's captivated with the the carrot-nose I have no idea, and lastly whenever he sees a toy he likes he says, "Mommy can I have that for Christmas, can you buy me that for Christmas?"

Here's a peek at our 7 Cheese Mac-N-Cheese!

No comments: