About Me

I am truly blessed! I love my family and adore my friends. I enjoy every new moment with my precocious son, spending time with his just as precocious sister, and creating new memories with my husband.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun Times at the Joint Reserve Base

Saturday me and TJ hung out with my parents and we had such a good time! It had been a while since either of us had been to the base with my parents. For those of you that don't know my father is a retired CSM and so most Saturdays my parents go to the base to go shopping!!! I really can't remember the last time I had been but it was apparent that TJ didn't remember either cause he kept yelling out...Soldier, there's another soldier, SOLDIER!!! Here are pics of Papa Lewis, GrandDiva, and TJ looking at the planes and the video is of TJ falling asleep during checkout (sorry about the first 13 seconds)...HILARIOUS!!!

No comments: