About Me

I am truly blessed! I love my family and adore my friends. I enjoy every new moment with my precocious son, spending time with his just as precocious sister, and creating new memories with my husband.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TCU Easter Egg Hunt 2009

I know it's been a while, but here's a slideshow from Sunday. For the past 2 years I have been registering for this Easter Egg Hunt but never got around to going. But I said this year woul dbe different, so on Sunday I got the fam together and we made our way down to Horned Frog Land. I made sure not to tell TJ in case something came up, I didn;t want him to be disappointed. So when wwe got in the car Ijusttold him we were going to a "Surprise" and he fell asleep on the way. Unfortunately the hunt lasted for all of 5 seconds and he was able to get a total of 3 eggs, ha!!! So on the way home I asked him if he had fun and he BLUNTLY said NO. Todrick was laughing so hard. And of course I asked him why not and he said because he didn't play enough. But when I asked him if he had a good time he said YES! Next year he'll be in the other age group and hopefully he'll have more fun and get a GOLDEN TICKET!!!

No comments: